Saturday, October 21, 2006

Stubborn Belly Fat

We all know that in attacking the belly fat problem, step one is adjusting your diet. If you are like most people you have been concentrating on getting fewer carbs and fat. Ok, but there is one fat you must delete all together. Trans Fats, a modern invention that is killing you as well as making you fat.

So you have been trying to avoid trans fats. You are maybe reading a few labels but mostly it is a lot of trouble and after all just how bad can trans fats be. Consider ----

Trans fats can actually make you fatter than other foods with the same number of calories.

Trans fats increase the amount of fat around your stomach, not just by adding new fat, but also by moving the stored fat from other areas directly to your belly.

Want to read more...Stubborn Belly Fat

Most of the Answers For Your Health web site is up and running. Please if you find a dead link, please please let me know. How I wish I had a week of no other obligations to work on it. But it is hit and miss in between children and job.

I must admit I have become some what fixated on the big belly problem. You know that I work as a night cashier at a grocery store. It is facinating looking at the food items that people buy and then looking at the people. Some of them actually tell me that certain food items are not for them but are for a husband or child. Guess what, I can see that you are eating that too.

This is my first experience with working with the public from a servant position. I am amazed by the number of rude bullies there are. I blush to think of the times that I was less than polite to a cashier.

Please pass this along...cashiers have no power, we did not set the prices, we can make no decisions, we are working as quickly as we can, yes we sometimes make mistakes and will quickly fix that mistake as soon as we can. If there is no one standing at the end of the counter where your groceries are piling up, there is no one. Refusing to help bag your groceries does nothing but slow the process down. Saying mean and ugly remarks also does no good. It does not change the reality of the situation.

And please stop asking me how many "your ethnic group" people work at my store. I have nothing to do with the affirmative action program but I can assure you that we have a complete roster of all. There is not a minority group anywhere that can say we are prejudiced. This store is open 24 hours a day and they may just be working another shift.

On that note I will leave you for today. I am thinking about creating several blogs that will be on only one topic. What do you think? Do you want a mix on this blog or a dedicated blog?

until next time - smile.
Sharon
copyright Answers for Your Health

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home