Monday, March 06, 2006

Strenght training is fat fighter and the IRS

Weighty Fix for Women's Midlife Fat: "In the SHE study, women stayed leaner as they got older if they did regular weight training, even without dieting. Key benefits were deep inside the belly, where fat is linked to greater risk of heart disease."

Interesting article this. Get those hand weights out ladies.

Well, for those of you that are interested, my tax audit was today. I owe the IRS about $4,000. They wanted to know if I would like to just pay that in one payment. On the other hand I am considered a business, on the other hand, stuff I was listing as an expense is not. All the books and courses I took to learn how to do business on the internet--- are not deductible. They are considered just a personal desire to better myself.

The amount owed is mostly due to an incorrect placement of a number on the form at TaxAct. It caused a number to show up twice. There are still two receipts that I am missing that could increase the $4000. I have until Friday to come up with them.

Anyway any how, this is the last rant on the IRS. Back to business which is giving you information. I am thinking about creating blogs dedicated to just one aspect such as women over 40 or bad breath or men's health or pets. This blog would remain open to many subjects. If I go that route, I will certainly let you know so that you can sign up for one of the other blogs if it should interest you.

I could really use some feedback here. What subjects are you interested in?

until next time - smile

Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home