Monday, June 05, 2006

Battle of the Rats and the Survival Guide To Living With IBS

Survival Guide To Living With IBS is the new section at the home web site. Excellent information on this very common problem. AND a personality test that is just fun.

June already, how did it get to be June already. Graduation is over and the youngest daughter is now summer job hunting. The oldest daughter and the grand kids are in Florida visiting with her boy friend. My mother-in-law is here until mid July when the oldest daughter and the grand children will return. It is so QUIET without the children.

Cleaned the garage yesterday. Chased out 4 rats. They could have just as easily chased me and my part was mostly screaming and jumping up and down. My daughter was yelling don't kill them and my husband was doing his best to do just that. They all 4 escaped into the yard next door. I am sure we looked very dangerous with broom, shovel and fire place poker. My mother-in-law stayed well back and gave directions.

The dogs are now confined to the yard so we can set some traps in the garage as I am sure we did not get them all. My husband had to add a piece to the bottom of the door from the garage to the yard to seal it off. The dog door is closed so no rat gets in or out. I think the dogs had decided to live in peaceful co-existence with the vermin. Probably because they had no more luck catching them than they do catching the squirrels.

I have been making notes of good resources for you to check out on various subject and I have been putting up new pages on my home site Answers For Your Health

I may be posting more than once today to try to get caught up.

Answers For Your Health Survival Guide�-�Survival Guide To Living With IBS: "Common Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
One major discomfort that will occur due to IBS involves lower abdominal pain.
Many people describe this as a cramping that occurs at different times of the day. This is usually due to lower intestine cramping and not being able to digest foodstuffs properly."

Salon Books Machiavelli personality test: "Machiavelli personality test
Are you a cutthroat or a pussycat? Find out, if you dare."

until next time - smile
Sharon
copyright (c) AnswersForYourHealth/IBS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home