Friday, May 19, 2006

The Many Faces of ADHD�-�Living with ADHD

The Many Faces of ADHD�-�Living with ADHD

Book is up on ADHD. I did not personally write it but can tell you that it was compiled by the experts in the field. I am rather slowly getting some really good articles up on the site as well.

The title of the book is Living with ADHD. (Just a side note, I seem to have a real problem when ever I type that. I keep typing ADHA, so if you see that on any of the pages, please let me know.)

Here is the link. Believe it or not I did manage to get the book up on line ready to buy. I have checked the links and everything looks good. I am going out this evening, really unusual for me, and would very much appreciate it if you would take a look and let me know if any of the links don't work for you.

As a thank you, until tomorrow morning, there is an ?error? in the price of the book. I was trying some buy buttons and made one for $10.00. You will see that the regular price is $19.95 but when you actually hit the purchase page, the price is $10.00. I will put the correct buy button on the page tomorrow. If you run into any problems, just be patient, send me an email and I will fix it ASAP, tomorrow.

I wanted to give you a link to one of my favorite newsletters. He now has a blog and it is great. Please check it out.

Kickstart
An Inspiring Thought for Today Thursday, May 18. 2006

A very short moment of inspiration for you today. Just a brief quote from George Bernard Shaw.
Take the time you've saved to really think about this:
'When I was a young man I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. I didn't want to be a failure, so I did ten times more work.' "

must go and get ready for tonight. until next time - smile
Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home