Tuesday, May 16, 2006

ADHD Symptoms

I think I hit a nerve or two with my last post. I would be interested to know just how many of my readers feel that they have symptoms of ADHD.

I would hazard a guess that for most adults it is ADD and not ADHD. I know I could use a little hyperactivity to keep the weight off. I do not mean to be facetious about the hyperactivity. I am sure that hyperactivity in an adult would be as annoying as it is in children. It is just that most adults I know would love to have the energy to be hyperactive.

I think that the media is doing its best to get a high percentage of adults on drugs for ADD.

ADD is a real disorder. It can be managed. You do not have to take drugs with horrible side effects. This is an alternative, natural herbs, heal the natural way site. Of course I am going to recommend herbal helps for ADD and ADHD.

What I love about this book is that it does not just give up and say take drugs, nor does it recommend that only natural is the way to go. It truly looks at all the options.

Oh my, I just read this and it sounds like I received feedback in a negative way. The feedback I received was positive in the need for more information on ADD and ADHD.

Friday - and you can judge for yourselves. In the mean time, let me know. Do You Think You Might Have ADD Symptoms?

until next time - smile
Sharon
http://www.AnswersForYourHealth.com
copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home