Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Answers For Your Health Survival Guide - Survival Guide To Living With IBS

Answers For Your Health Survival Guide - Survival Guide To Living With IBS: "I have lived with Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS for most of my life. The sign to the left can be the most frightening in the whole world. I have learned a thing or two and would like to share this information with you.

First, perhaps we should start with the typical symptoms of IBS so you can determine if you actually have IBS Syndrome. Of course, you really should see your physician to get a medical determination and rule out some vastly more serious life threatening conditions."



Today was the last day of high school for my youngest daughter. Graduation is not until next week, but today was the last final test and no more classes just graduation practice.

I find myself almost in tears. My baby is grown and all the wonderful things I wanted to do with her in the last 4 years are opportunities gone. I let all the interruptions of daily life get in the way. We had too few special times.

Now she is off to college and new friends that I will most likely never meet. For the most part I liked all the friends she has had all these years so I will have to trust her judgement in the future.

Well, my life will get a little busier now. June will find me job hunting in the real world. I will keep up with this blog and the web site and even have a few more things planned for you. For one thing I have got to get back to the book Living with ADHD and get the correct price up. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do and save yourself some money.

until next time - smile
Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home