Monday, July 30, 2007

HGH in a Supplement

I am looking into a bottle of HGH or Human Growth Hormone. It comes highly recommended to me. On the surface it looks very promising in fact promising the moon.

Before I tell you the name and the website --- I will buy some and give it a try. If I like the results, then I will pass along the name and where to buy.

I have a problem with HGH in supplement form. Usually the directions are to take however many pills every day. Although this may give the quickest results, it only lasts as long as you take the pills.

Your normal HGH production, even if it is very low due to age, will stop when you take a supplemental form every day. You can boost your own production of HGH with exercise, but if you are taking a pill everyday, your brain will tell your natural production to cease. There is no research showing that it will start up again on its own.

So for me, I will not take this pill every day. I may get a slower benefit, but I will keep my own natural production, low as it is, in place.

I will keep you posted on my results.

until next time smile
Sharon
(c)Answers For Your Health

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home