Friday, November 11, 2005

TGIF - Virus,Arthritis,and Chocolate Covered Donuts

What a week of challenges. The 4 year old is finally getting over a virus that involved frequent trips to the bathroom. Unlike adults, children feel very free to cry continuously when they are in pain.

I did manage to find a little time to put some new guest articles on Arthritis on my web site.

ArthritisAromatherapy.html
Arthritis_Symptoms.html
Exercise_and_Arthritis.html

Why do I use guest articles? I figure that you just might get tired of just my view point.

The Quote of the Week -

"It is easy to sit up and take notice. What is difficult is getting up and taking action." Al Batt

Quick Laugh

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION! It comes bundled with the software.
I can't dial 911. There's no 11 on my phone.
Can you yell "MOVIE!" in a crowded firestation?
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
The latest survey shows that three out of four people make up 75% of the population.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If you want a real EFT experience check this out. There are a few remaining "seats" in next week's 90 minute teleclass "Attracting Abundance with EFT" on Monday, November 14th. To register, visit http://www.CarolLook.com/teleclass
I will be there.

Oh yes the chocolate covered donut - my treat to myself for surviving this week.

Until next time - smile

Sharono

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home