Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Apology and Honey

First the apology. I really thought I would be able to post
daily during the month of March. However I did get my taxes
done and had a good visit over Spring Break with all my
grandchildren.

Just when I thought I would be able to get back to work, the
babies got sick - just flu but very demanding on my time. Then
my daughters had school reports due and they took the computer.

Then I got side tracked by other obligations that took much longer
than I expected. I am working on adding pages to my web site to
expand on the benefits of hobbies on your health. That is not
done either.

I promise to do better.

As for Honey - well you should never be without it. Learn to sweeten
your coffee and tea with honey. Different flavor I know. And depending
on where the honey was made - that makes a difference in flavor also.

Always try to find local honey. You might as well have the allergy
fighting properties of honey for your own area.

Did you ever have anyone tell you to take honey for a sore throat? Usually
"they" just say it soothes the throat. (My dad used to take a mix of
honey and whiskey. I really think he liked the whiskey more than the honey.)

Yes it is soothing for the throat but more important, Honey is a natural
antibiotic.
It is going to work on destroying the germs and bacteria
that are causing that sore throat.

The benefits of honey are too many to go into here but rest assured that
not only will honey sooth the symptoms, but it will fight the causes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home