Thursday, February 10, 2005

HGH and Exercise

I subscribe to many "health" newsletters. About 50% of them are just selling an affiliate product or 2 or 10. Some are published by nurses or doctors or nutritionists. Does it carry more weight when published by a professional? Yes, but the problem is what if what they are saying doesn't make any sense.


I also check out products like hgh. I purchased a 90 day supply of z-labs hgh per the literature on the sales page. Satisfaction guaranteed or money back.
The literature said must use for 90 days to see full effect. At the end of 90 days I contacted them for a refund. I saw no positive effects and in fact did a 5 lb weight gain. On the refund page I found the small print. Refunds for 30 days only. They have not responded to my request for refund or even acknowledged that request. Not a store I can recommend that you use. (side note: they do continue to send me ads to buy more products.)
http://store.yahoo.com/biohealthaz/zlabshgh.html

The best hgh product I have found in 2 years is from Gero-Vita. Darn - I am not an affiliate for them.


Anybody out there using an hgh product? What brand and is it working for you? Or, do you have a sob story like mine?


I read an interesting commentary on aerobic exercise the other day. Seems it is not all it is cracked up to be. Based on the original fight or flight adrenalin rush, the all-out work-out should not last an hour. You didn't run from that tiger for an hour. You either escaped or were eaten within the first 10 minutes. Soooo.... now the thought is that you need to exercise hard only for a couple of minutes but you need to do it several times a day.


I'm thinking you need to just kill the tiger.

1 Comments:

Blogger sharono said...

Thanks for the kind words. The Gero-Vita I loved the original formula. I felt great, had lots of energy. The new improved formula lacked something that the first one had and I did not buy anymore.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home